I love traveling to schools to share my books and my experience as an author with students.
- I am available for large group presentations or small group settings such as individual classes.
- My target age range for author days are students in second through sixth grade, but I also am willing to speak with older students.
- My presentation is tailored to your school or classroom’s needs.
- Author Days always include a reading from one of my books and a form of Q&A time.
- I provide order forms for autographed books ahead of a scheduled event, and I bring the pre-signed books to the event for distribution.
- For an author day inquiry, please use the form below.
To purchase a pre-signed book for your child’s upcoming Author Day, please click here. In the seller notes box during checkout, please be sure to indicate the school and your child’s first name.
Discover Your Story
Discover Your Story is a workshop to find meaning and purpose in your life. You will identify your life shifts to map out the timeline of YOUR story and use a redemptive outlook exercise to discover a theme to your story. This is a great workshop at which to learn how to share your story through a memoir, blog or other writing and speaking avenues or those looking for meaning in their past.
Get Your Words into the World: A Publishing Crash Course
In this workshop, I cover traditional publishing, self-publishing, and the options in between those two, along with the benefits and disadvantages of each. In addition to the basic overview of the publishing options, I take you through the process to submit and query to traditional publishers, along with the basics of self-publishing. If you want to get your words into the world, but don’t know where to start, this is the workshop for you.
I lead theses workshops at libraries, community centers, churches, events, conferences, and small groups. Additionally, I lead these workshops remotely via skype for interested individuals. If you are interested in either workshop or an author day, please contact me using the form below.